Sunday, March 10, 2013

My 1st Mini-Twists!

Y'all, I am normally calm, cool, and collected, but as I type this, I'm dancing around my living room. Why you ask? Beauties and Gents, I've hit a natural milestone... Drumroll please... My hair has grown long enough for mini-twists!

On a lark, I decided to start dry-twisting my hair today while watching YouTube videos. Since my hair was super soft and clean thanks to my trial of the Qhemet Biologics line, I figured why not? (Y'all that line is the TRUTH!) It took me about six hours with breaks, but I'm thrilled with the results. And the kicker? I didn't apply ANY products while twisting--my hair was just that supple and moisturized.

Note: I wasn't paid to endorse Qhemet Biologics, but even if I was, everything I've said is true. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment