Saturday, December 22, 2012

Changes in Store

Hello all...after much soul-searching, I've decided to put the "Facebook Fails" section on hiatus. Truth be told, Facebook can sometimes be reminiscent of a train wreck...you know that you should turn away from the nonsense, but you can't look away.

I mean really--I could probably write a new "fail" post daily with some of the nonsense and ballyhoo I see scroll across my feed. Somebody is either beefing over fill-in-the-blank drama, shooting subliminal slugs at the latest person who pissed them off, bragging about how "perfect" their life is knowing damn well that everything is falling apart...shall I go on?

My point is this--rather than devote that kind of time to foolishness, I'll focus my efforts on what drove me to create this blog in the first place--sharing my interests with anyone who cares enough to listen...or  at least wants natural hair tips and a good chuckle.

As always, thanks for reading, and let me know what you think!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment