Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nzuri Fest 2012!

Hey Basketcases! Here is my quick recap of The Nzuri Natural Hair and Health Show 2012.

I attended on Sunday, December 9th, 2012, and wow! From the moment I walked through the doors of the Reliant Center, I could feel the chill yet exciting vibe surround me. Y'all, I couldn't believe how FIERCE the Houston naturalistas were--the clothes, the accessories, and most importantly, the HAIR!

Tons of local and national vendors were on hand to offer products, samples, accessories, and demonstrations. Miss Jessie's, Curls, The Natural Me, B Natural Apparel, Obsidian Beauty Supply, Entwine Naturalle Couture, and I Love Being Black were just a few of the vendors that I saw and patronized.

I also got to catch up with some of my favorite bloggers, photographers, and designers. Here are a few pics from Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment